We are here and ready to assist with management of your rental property or HOA.
Douglas A. Milkey: Company Owner; Broker
Debbie Claus: Office and Account Manager
Mollie Kolman: Campus and Residential Property Manager; Licensed Realtor
Jason Milkey: Maintenance Supervisor
Tim Kelly: HOA Property Manager
All managed rental properties must obtain and keep current a Certificate of Compliance. Our valued maintenance team can assist with this service. More information regarding city code expecations can be found on a2gov.org or cityofypsilanti.com.
Our licensed builder and maintenance team is available to perform general property maintenance, and remodel work.
Our company's objective is to provide outstanding services to maximize income and minimize and control expenses. Our services below include, but may not be limited to:
- Lease administration and negotiation of new leases
- Collections of all security deposits, rents and other moneys (in-office bookkeeping)
- Payment of mortgage, taxes and insurance
- Prompt payment of all operating expenses for the property
- Supervision of property supervisors, maintenance, custodial and/or other contractors
- When appropriate, implement resident relations programs
- Arrange all service contracts
- Using strict cost control, purchase all materials and supplies necessary for the property
- Frequent onsite inspections of the property to ensure quality maintenance and high custodial standards
- Preparation of an annual operating budget if appropriate
- Maintenance staff are available 24/7 to assist residents and co-owners with emergency maintenance situations
Our full service Property Management services may be tailored and customized to provide solutions to meet the unique and individual needs for your rental property, Condominium or Home Owners Association and/or commercial property. For additional information and to discuss how we can be of service to you, please contact us.